Up-beat, fast-paced, dynamic, suburban Philly marketing firm seeking experienced web developer to work with their digital team.
As a Web Developer, you will be expected to work with Account Executives and the Digital team on all web-related projects. You will be using your expertise of web development to consult on proposals, creative design, and different methods of presentation and data delivery. You will be responsible for web development and programming internally.
- Consult on concepts and ideas
- Consult on interactive and creative design
- Develop websites from creative designs
- Develop and program web-based applications
- Carefully review and test all work for errors and omissions
- Make all requested changes and corrections promptly and accurately
- Multi-tasking within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Continual learning of programming applications and techniques
- Programming Experience in PHP
- Custom web application development and/or custom applications for CMS
- Experience with both MySQL & MSSQL database
- Creating and implementing database schemas
- Experience with Git or other Version Control Systems
- Experience integrating 3rdparty APIs
- Experience with SSH, Linux, and Photoshop
- Experience with other languages (ex. Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Experience with SASS, Gulp, Microsoft Excel, Joomla
- Experience with Facebook App development
- Experience with Mobile App development
- web apps (cordova, phonegap, etc)
- native apps (iphone, android, windows)
Qualified candidates should submit resume via our application
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, food and beverage companies are having to navigate unchartered waters when it comes to sourcing raw materials, workforce sustainability, retailer demand, consumer consumption, and overall brand management. Read more…
The coronavirus has infected every aspect of our lives. Our loved ones, small businesses, our global economies, governments, and our entire online discourse. People are on edge and exhausted, but they can’t look away from the screen. Updates are constant and confusing. Misinformation is everywhere. Some companies are cutting hours, some are going out of business, and others can’t keep up with demand as their products literally fly off the shelves from panic purchases.
Feelin’ tired and old? The kids aren’t making time for you. Nobody cares about you anymore. All that’s left to talk about are your “old” glory days?
You may have been “all that” back in the day, but now you’re a legacy brand that seems to have lost its luster with consumers.
No, that’s not a typo – Incogmeato’s a clever new brand name for a new line of plant-based burgers, brats and Italian sausage poised to begin hitting backyard grills across America during the next few months, just in time for prime grilling season. As the name suggests, the goal for the products was that they be indistinguishable from their traditional meat-based counterparts.
We are living in very unique times for food and beverage brands. In years past, brands could simply keep producing and selling the same old “go-to’s” year after year. Sometimes decade after decade. And maybe come up with a new twist, flavor, or product extension every few years.
There’s lots of great things happening in the world of food. Innovation is at an all-time high. Brands are working hard to clean-up their labels and ingredients. Sustainability is top-of-mind. And, better-for-you, healthier foods continue to grow.