Shelley Balanko is the Senior Vice President with the Hartman Group. The Hartman Group is a nationally recognized thought leader on demand-side trends for the food and beverage industry, and they work with some of the world’s largest food and beverage companies on issues of portfolio management, brand renovation, consumer insights, and innovation.
On this episode we discuss:
- Growth in the premium products category
- The “redefinition of quality by consumers.”
- The state of “food culture”
- Why brands need premium perspective
- Aligning product offerings to fit “premium”