Mark Chudnoff is one of the industry’s leading experts in marketing research and president of Chudnoff Associates, a full-service marketing research firm, known for their expertise in food and beverage.
On this episode we discuss:
- The diverse tools available for developing marketing insights
- How to use research and insights to assure you have the right product, idea, campaign, etc.
- Research for packaging design
- Sensory research
- Research for innovation
- The right path for launching new products
- The pros and cons of DYI research