Allebach Communications is a full-service advertising agency specializing in the food and beverage industry. This position will play an active role in an integrated account team and is responsible for the development, management and execution of digital and social media strategies and campaigns for regional and national clients. The position will operate collaboratively with the account and creative teams, and interface regularly with clients.
Your role will incorporate the following key responsibilities:
- Execute and oversee research, development, presentation and execution of sophisticated media plans and buys consisting of multiple digital channels (display, online video, search, social, mobile) supporting campaign objectives and strategies
- Execute and oversee the development and execution of these integrated plans based on collaboration with the account team based on client objectives and established KPI’s
- You will have client-facing opportunities and serve the account team in the day-to-day digital and social activities for our clients
- Execute and oversee the analysis and evaluation of digital and social media opportunities, establishing KPIs and metrics, analyzing and preparing monthly and quarterly reports, managing digital budgets, and be responsible for the digital billing process
- Execute and oversee the development of thought leadership and advisory for the digital advertising department to inform and educate the agency team and clients we serve about current and potential trends, alternate media types or executions, consumer behavior with digital media etc. Develop and present twice a year to the account and/or creative team on digital media trends.
To apply for this position, please email an updated resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.