Cooks needed in the kitchen.
Are you a go-getter? Do you dream big and hustle hard? Do you live by the rule: winners never quit, and quitters never win? Are you looking for a career where you can learn more about advertising, than just how to make coffee? Then you may be the person we’re looking for—an over-achieving Account Coordinator.
Here’s the fundamentals: you have to be an organizational fanatic (not completely OCD, but a little). Serious computer skills are a must…MS Office in particular. You’ve gotta love reports, research, spreadsheets, agendas, proposals, etc. You have to be strategic, with a dash of creativity. And, above all, you have to be a team player—because there is no “I” in team.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Prepare account service related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, creative briefs and other client communication and correspondence
- Proactively communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
- Participate in and documenting weekly client meetings and calls
- Prepare weekly updates on the status of on-going projects
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
- Attending to the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- 1-3 years administrative/professional support – advertising and/or marketing experience—a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent communication skills; documented examples of writing correspondence to customers or clients
- Handling multiple projects with competing priorities
- Exceptional computer skills – MS office
Allebach Communications is located in scenic suburban Philadelphia. We have a 30-year history of serving regional, national, and international brands.
Suburban Philly ad agency seeking Social Media Coordinator to work with social media manager on national and regional food & beverage brands.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain extensive hands-on experience, working on major food brands, with very active social media and digital programs.
- Social media reporting
- Scheduling content
- Monitoring social media
- Assist in writing, developing, and editing content
- Consumer response and fulfillment
- Attend and participate in creative development meetings